1. Who are the parents?
It's me and Laura!
2. Are you having a boy or a girl?
We have no idea, nor are we going to know until the "baby enters light". Even if we wanted to know, the Doctor we are working with said determining a baby's gender prior to its birth is impossible.
3. Do you have a boy's name?
Yes. A boy will be Miles Atticus Proctor (Monogram: MAP). I have had this boy's name selected for at least 10 years. Laura is on board too. Choo! Choo! There is a good chance the Miles train is coming down the tracks!
4. But what if he is not good at math?
"Atticus" not "Abacus".
5. Do you have a girl's name?
Kind of. The leader in the clubhouse is Crosby. I like girl's name for girls. Laura likes boy's names for girls. This has created some confusion.
6. I really want to get the baby something. What do you all need the most?
A Miguel Cabrera infant jersey.
7. Where on Earth would I find such a thing?
8. Should I order it and have it shipped to you or have it shipped to my home and give it to you in person?
Either way, thanks.
9. What kind of music are you going to play for the baby?
Really chill shit most of the time like acoustic Springsteen, Mumford and piano ballads. During play time we will put on some GNR and really rock out.
10. Are you going to Instagram (http://instagram.com/proctorstype) a picture of a banana peel on the baby and hash tag it #bananagram?
Sooner rather than later.
I like the boys name, I don't care what sex the baby is I just want a healthy baby for you both. The most important thing is my sister Jennie is going to be a GRANDMOTHER, this makes me happy because she has been waiting for so long. Both of you are great people with many many talents this baby is going to be so lucky to be a Proctor. Congratulations again...........ReplyDelete
Thanks Uncle Larry, I am sure you are excited for one more Cardinals fan too hahaReplyDelete